InSequent launches V1.16 of mobile platform for local business
Several new features, some obvious, some subtle, are included in this latest release.
– We have added a new Monthly Report for our White Label partners (we have 11 now).
– Label Admins can now manage all of the content on behalf of their business customers. This makes it easy for account reps to edit content and launch campaigns on behalf of their clients.
– We’ve added a “Set as Home” button on each tab of My Business so that you can make any of the pages on your mobile website the first to open. Many customers have asked to have the Coupons page be the first to open and now you can.
– Our Print Shop is almost ready to go but we ran into a few issues along the way so that will be coming live over the next few days. Here you will be able to print signs and stickers promoting your mobile keyword access.
– You can now replicate old coupons and edit them rather than having to start from scratch every time you want a new coupon.
Feel free to let us know any new features you’d like to see.